Join us as we celebrate our official launch in the United States! Now Tulipop is available in selected Hot Topic stores across the USA. Tulipop's creator, Signy Kolbeinsdottir, is bringing the colorful world of Tulipop to life through a new piece of street art at the Venice Art Walls.
You’re invited to “snap a Tulipopper” on social media for a chance to win a trip for two to Iceland with WOW air and Tulipop merchandise prize packs!
There are three ways to enter the competition:
1. By posing in front of our Venice Tulipop mural
2. Snapping a photo with Tulipop merchandise in selected Hot Topic stores
3. Getting artsy and drawing a Tulipop character
Post your photo on Instagram or Twitter with #TulipopUSA #sweepsand you could be selected winner!
The competition will run from November 6th until November 17th.
#TulipopUSA Social Media Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. The #TulipopUSA Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins Monday, November 6, 2017 and ends Friday, November 17, 2017. Must be 14 or older to enter. During the Sweepstakes period, follow Tulipop on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, share original Tulipop art, an in-store product photo, or a photo of/with the Tulipop street art on one of the aforementioned social media platforms and tag #TulipopUSA and #sweeps. One (1) winner will win a round trip flight to Iceland with WOW Air at the end of the sweepstakes period in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. One entry per account during the Sweepstakes period. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules for additional eligibility restrictions and complete details. Solely sponsored by Tulipop Inc.
ALL ENTRANTS AGREE TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The #TulipopUSA Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open and offered to legal U.S. residents aged 14 or older as of November 6, 2017, who, at the time of entry, reside in and are physically located in the United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Employees, directors, officers, agents, licensors, independent contractors and/or affiliates of Tulipop Inc., Hot Topic, Inc. (“Partner”) and each of their respective parent companies, licensees, trustees, subsidiaries, franchises, affiliates and each of their respective immediate family (spouse and parents, siblings and children and each of their spouses) and persons living in the same household of each of the above, regardless of residence and whether or not related, are ineligible to enter or win a prize. By entering the Sweepstakes, you (or your parent/legal guardian if you are a minor in your jurisdiction of primary residence, on their and your behalf) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All decisions of Sponsor are final and winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
Uploading an entry constitutes an entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, creative, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant, or entrant’s parent or legal guardian, will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the entry. Released Parties (as defined in the Release section below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected entries; all of which will be void.
3. Drawing/Odds: On or about 12:00 PM (PT), November 18, 2017 (“Drawing date”), Sponsor will randomly draw one (1) winner ("Winner") from among all eligible entries submitted and received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be contacted by Sponsor and must contact Sponsor within 72 hours to accept or decline the prize. Except where prohibited, the potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility Release which must be received by Sponsor, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. The guest of Winner must also sign (or guest's parent if guest is a minor) a Liability Release, and where lawful, Publicity Release. If a potential winner of any prize does not respond to the tag by Sponsor, or fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility Release within the required time period (if applicable), the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain unawarded. The decision(s) of the Sponsor in all matters regarding the Sweepstakes are final and binding.
4. Prize: Round trip flight to Iceland with WOW Air (the “Prize”) from any WOW Air destination in the United States. Odds of being selected as a Winner will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
Winner will be notified via direct message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Winner must claim Prize within two (2) business days of attempted prize notification or an alternate winner may be selected. Up to 3 alternate winners will be selected, after that prize will be considered unredeemed. Winners consent to the use of their names, voice and/or likenesses by the Sponsor for advertising purposes without additional compensation unless otherwise prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected mail or illegible information. No cash or other substitution of any prize is permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another comparable or greater value prize or prize component. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes not included above. By entering, participants and winners agree to be bound by the Official Rules and release Sponsor, Partner, all other promotional parties and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, agents, employees, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and all others associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the Sweepstakes and/or use of the Prize, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, damage or loss. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
5. General Conditions: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you, together with your heirs and assigns, (a) release, discharge, indemnify and forever hold harmless Sponsor, Partner and their respective affiliates, parent companies, licensors, trustees, subsidiaries, franchises, affiliates, licensees, divisions and each of their respective employees, directors, officers, shareholders, independent contractors and agents (collectively, "Releasees") from any liability whatsoever for any and all claims, costs, losses, or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, those related to losses to any person (including death) or personal injury, or damage to property of any kind, infringement or proprietary rights, rights of publicity, privacy or defamation) arising out of or in connection with your or any third party's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or Sweepstakes-related activity including, but not limited to, the use or misuse of any Sweepstakes prize, and (b) agree and acknowledge that Releasees are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, misdirected, postage due, mutilated, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries or notices; (ii) telephone system, facsimile, technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, internet service provider malfunctions, errors or technical difficulties or transmissions, disconnections or other errors of any kind whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses, costs, expenses or damages to person (including death) or losses or damages to property of any kind caused, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by the prize or resulting from redemption, acceptance, possession, loss or use (including, but not limited to, attendance at an event) or misuse of any prize or from participating in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity (including, without limitation, any travel to or from any location to receive or use a prize); (v) inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; or (vi) any printing, typographical, human, administrative or technological errors in any material associated with the Sweepstakes. In the event more winner notifications are issued, or more winning prize claims are received, than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules due to computer, printing, human or other error or problem, a random drawing will take place from among all eligible prize claims for the prize(s) at issue (or from among all persons so notified) to award the proper number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. No more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules will be awarded. By accepting a Prize, Winner grants Sponsor the right to use and publish Winner's name, bio, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, statements and city and state address for any trade, advertising or promotional purpose (including, but not limited to promotion of the Sweepstakes) in any and all known media, in perpetuity, all without further compensation, notification, review or approval, unless prohibited by law. Failure to return documents as specified herein will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize. The age of majority varies by state. If applicable, a Prize won by a minor may be awarded in the name of the minor's parent/legal guardian, as determined by Sponsor. If any Winner is deemed to be ineligible, does not comply with these Official Rules or cannot accept a Prize as stated, the Prize will be deemed forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes (or any portion of the Sweepstakes) should an error or virus, bug, computer problem or other cause or problem corrupt or inhibit the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes and, in such situation, to select the winner from among the remaining eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to and/or after the action taken or in such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event that Sweepstakes is modified, cancelled or suspended, notification of such event will be posted at www.tulipop.com Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions, and may prosecute such individuals to the full extent of the law. Sponsor shall have the right to interpret and apply these terms and conditions to individual circumstances in its reasonable discretion.
- JURISDICTION AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION. As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree: (a) to release Sponsor, Contest Entities, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Contest or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize or any travel related thereto. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by a single arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) located at www.adr.org. The judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the AAA Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of California consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by AAA, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. The prevailing party shall be entitled to an award by the arbitrator of reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs reasonably incurred in connection with the arbitration. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LEGAL CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES, DEMANDS OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO, LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OR PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION, OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT) (COLLECTIVELY, “CLAIMS”), WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
6. Winners List: The name of the Winner will be available on or about November 24, 2017.
7. Official Rules. For a copy of the Official Rules, request no later than 6 months from November 17, 2017 by sending a self-postmarked envelope to Tulipop Inc #TulipopUSA Sweepstakes Official Rules c/o Tulipop, Fiskislod 31, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland